sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2009

.I´m free now.

jú mancin

d °_° b cure for pain [o álbum], morphine

I'm free now to direct a movie
sing a song or write a book about yours truly
how I'm so interesting, I'm so great
I'm really just a fuckup and it's such a waste
to burn down these walls around me
flexing like a heartbeat
we don't like to speak
don't talk to me for about a week
I'm sorry, it just hurts to explain
there's something going on that makes my guts ache
I got guilt, I got fear, I got regret
I'm just a panic-stricken waste I'm such a jerk
I was honest, I swear
the last thing I want to do
honest, I swear
the last thing I want to do
is ever cause you pain
I'm free now
free to look out the window
free to live my story
free to sing along

morphine, morphine, morphine!!!

passa vontade não, abre que toca!

 

Nenhum comentário:

Site Meter